Monday, May 2, 2011

Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks




For more than 25 years I have used Fimo clay to create detailed jewelry and Christmas ornaments. Unfortunately, being a huge procrastinator, I found that for eight months of the year I was not in the mood for making holiday items. I remembered a customer from years ago who had told me that she framed my work so that she could enjoy it year round. At my age it's hard to remember my name much less something I was told years ago. That dim lightbulb in my head had a power surge and that memory gave me the inspiration to try something new. I would love to hear your thoughts on the new framed miniature art sculptures. I will be adding more on my Etsy shop soon but I wanted to give you guys a little preview. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment