Thursday, August 12, 2010

A gift for the bride-to-be and future husband

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown


I don't know who asked or who offered but I was fortunate to be the one who created what the bride and her mother consider to be beautiful wedding invitations.  I love everything about my design(Thanks to The Paper Source for inspiration) but even now as I look at the photo  I imagine all the things I could have improved.  I love the idea of a handmade wedding and Sara this is for you!

1 comment:

  1. Your work is delightful--a feast for the eyes and for the palette. Best of luck with your new business.

    ReplyDelete