Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am grateful for my blog discoveries

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow."

- Melody Beattie
 
By now you all know just how much I love discovering wonderful new blogs.  Well, I am one happy camper today.  A link on the blog Yesterday on Tuesday led me to this great blog.  The quote above was the first thing I saw upon reaching the Sprick.blogspot.com blog.  It seemed especially perfect for this week.  And then....I discovered the FREEBIES!!!!! Oh my goodness. I do so love spectacular freebies and here they were right in front of me on the computer screen. Please check out this very creative blogger and enjoy her generosity!
                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. I too am addicted to discovering new blogs.I will check it out thanks for sharing.Hope your holiday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete